If you’ve been on Pinterest lately, you’ve probably seen one of the newest pin formats — Idea Pins.
Idea Pins are a multi-page pin type that allows users to create and share interesting and inspiring content.
They’re a great way to build a large and engaged audience. Plus, they even allow you to monetize your content!
Sometimes, it’s hard to find inspiration. (We’ve all been through that!)
So, to spark some creativity, I’ve compiled a list of 55 great Idea Pin ideas!
I tried my best to cater this list to as many different niches as I could think of. Even, if these ideas don’t exactly correspond with your content, I hope that this list helps you to create some incredible and high-performing Idea Pins!
Who should make Idea Pins?
Are Idea Pins right for you and your business?
I actually do not suggest Idea Pins for everyone.
Specifically, I don’t recommend them for bloggers.
The main reason for this is because you can not link to URLs on Idea Pins, so you usually can’t get significant traffic from them. (I go in depth on all the reasons why in this post.)
However, for some Pinterest users, like Pinterest Creators and Pinterest influencers, Idea Pins can be a great way to grow a following.
Ultimately, it’s up to you!
What are the best types of Idea Pins?
Not all Idea Pins will perform well.
However, there are usually some things in common among the most popular Idea Pins.
The best Idea Pins:
- Inspire others to take action (Unlike some other popular platforms like TikTok, Instagram, or YouTube, Idea Pins are not meant for entertainment purposes.)
- Provide some sort of value to others
- Are unique (Add creative twists and create your OWN content!)
Related: How To Get Viral Idea Pins On Pinterest (23 Tips)
55 Ideas For Idea Pins
Here are 55 Idea Pin ideas that your audience will love:
- Life hacks that changed your life
- Your top organization tips
- Your everyday morning routine
- Your night routine
- A product review
- Your favorite makeup products
- A craft or DIY project
- A recipe you love
- Hair tutorials
- Makeup tutorials
- Outfit ideas
- Photography tips
- Photoshoot poses
- Workout routine
- Meal prep ideas
- Photo editing tutorial
- Daily affirmations and motivation
- Interior design inspiration
- Study tips
- Travel packing list
- Clothing hacks
- Art process or tips
- Your favorite jewelry
- Productivity tips
- Your skincare routine
- First day of school hairstyles
- Journal prompts
- Side hustle ideas
- Bedroom inspiration ideas
- Nail inspiration
- A book review
- Back to school outfits
- Your favorite Instagram stickers
- Time management tips
- Products you couldn’t live without
- Your favorite coffee recipe
- Skincare tips
- Affordable stores you like to shop at
- Bullet journal ideas
- Items on your shopping wish list
- College dorm room essentials
- Plants in your garden
- How you grow your vegetables
- Your favorite indoor plants
- 5 places to visit in your favorite city
- Heatless hairstyles
- TV show or movie review
- A review of a place you’ve been
- Apps you need on your phone
- Painting techniques
- Phone or computer home screen customization tutorial
- Your favorite songs or playlist
- Your top Instagram tips
- Your travel bucket list
- Fashion trends that you love
Want more ideas?
Do you want even more Idea Pin prompts?
I have a list with 100 more viral-worthy ideas, including 30 SEASONAL/HOLIDAY ideas!
Click here if you want to check it out!
How to get viral Idea Pins
So you’ve got some Idea Pin ideas.
Now what? How do you get them viral?
Luckily, I have an entire post on this with 23 essential Idea Pin tips. Click here to read it!
(Seriously…you don’t want to miss out on some of these tips. They can be game-changers!)
Idea Pins can really help some pinners to get their account off the ground.
If you think they’re a good fit for you, give them a try!
(And don’t forget to read this guide on how to get viral Idea Pins for all of the best tips!)
I hope this list of 55 Idea Pin topics helps you out along your Pinterest journey.
Have any other ideas? I’d love to hear some of your ideas in the comments below!
If you want more valuable Pinterest information so you can skyrocket your success, read more on my blog or join my email list (I provide some of my MOST VALUABLE INFORMATION to my email list!)
I hope to see you around again soon. Thanks for reading!
SAVE FOR LATER!